Friday, March 21, 2008

St. Patrick's Day / New Things / 6 Months Old

It's Harris's first St. Patrick's Day. Woo Hoo! He did not have any green beer, but he did try to eat his green bib.

Here we are at school.

Lisa and I with our green babies who were not at all interested in taking pictures.

Not the most intelligent looks on their faces, but aren't they cute!
Nick has been asking to come to my school for a while now, so on Tuesday afternoon, Nick visited South Newton for a couple hours. He had a fantastic time. My students were wonderful with him. He played on the slide and on the wooden car. He's asking when he can go back.


HARRIS IS SIX MONTHS OLD!
Here's how his day started, asleep, thumb in mouth.
On the changing table, thumb in mouth.

He's naked and awake.
Dressed, thumb in mouth.
Smiling for mommy.

Look at his fat rolls. I just want to pinch them.

I can't believe we've had our Harrison for six months now. I would never have guessed how much I could love this child. Chris and I are so fortunate to have two wonderful boys in our family.