Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Abernethy CDC 30th Anniversary Celebration

On Saturday, April 24, Abernethy Child Development Center celebrated 30 years of providing children with an extraordinary Christian based education. I am blessed that all three of my children have been able to attend such a wonderful pre-school with amazing teachers!
Carrie and Cara

Cara & Miss Shelley

What big balls you have my dear!

Big Mama and Cara

Getting ready to slide with our toddlers. Carrie and I had already checked out the slide earlier to make sure it was enough fun for them.

WOO HOO! Go Nick!

Little Miss had a blast. She even managed to climb up by herself toward the end after lots of practice.
Lisa and Lauren enjoyed sliding too.
Chatham's FIRST tattoo

Cara's FIRST (and hopefully last) tattoo.
Note to Cara -it hurts like hell to get it on and to have it removed. Trust me!

Ms. Jaime and Ms. Monica stamped handprints of all the children at the celebration. You can see my three kids' prints.

Harris enjoyed watching the balloon clown.

Nick picked the giant nose for a really cool prize.
Chris showed Nick how to "milk the cow".

Oh my Carrie, what ARE you doing?

Cara LOVED picking the ducks out of the pond.

Chatham enjoyed splashing.

Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Abernethy for everything you do for children (especially mine) each and every day!