Saturday, August 18, 2012

Slacker Mom... pictures from July in August

School started back for me on August 2, but I actually started back the week before to get my room ready.  Little good it did me since maintenance decided to "fix" my carpet the day before open house and moved EVERYTHING out of my room.  That's another story for another time though.  Here's some photos from July!
I spent 7 hours painting my reading center!
 
 
 
And emptied :(

VBS - at First United Methodist.  I volunteered to be a helper instead of a teacher this year.  All the children had a great time learning about God.
We also hosted our annual Sunday School pool party.
 Lauren actually JUMPED off the diving board.
 Hannah was all smiles.
 And Harper had a blast just splashing.
Harris went to the dentist for the first time too!


No comments: