Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pool Party / My Adventure with Big Dan & Big Mama / Week 30

My friend Camden turned 3 this week. We had a super pool party at the Hickory YMCA. I loved going down the slide.

Whoops!


I'm a really lucky kid. My Big Dan and Big Mama took me to Tweetsie AGAIN with Mommy and Daddy. What an adventure we had riding the train, horsies, being in jail, and hanging out in a tee pee. I can't wait to go another time!!!

Woo Hoo, I'm going to ride the train!!!



I'm a little nervous about the loud noises that huge train makes, so I'm going to hold on tight to my Big Dan.



Everything is okay now.

Hey, does this mean I can call you guys if I ever get arrested?


Week 30 -
Nick has taken to shaking his finger at my stomach and saying, "Baby Harris, stop kicking Mommy!" He listens better to Nick than he does to Chris. I can just see big brother leading little brother down the wrong path in the future.

Harris weighs about 3 - 3 1/2 lbs now and is about 17 inches long according to my book. I had a doctor's appointment this past Thursday. Everything is going well. No gestational diabetes for me. Harris is lying completely sideways in my stomach which the doctor said is the most uncomfortable position for a pregnant person. That would explain all the sharp jabs I've been getting from him on my right side for the past few weeks. He'll turn into the head down position when he's ready. I should have known this Cadwallader boy was going to be a handful like his brother.



No comments: