Sunday, December 16, 2007

Early Christmas / Harris's Baptism

My computer crashed this week, so here are the pics that I have. More will follow later in the week when I've gotten my computer back.
Nick really loves his shoes - he can put them on ALL BY HIMSELF. Unfortunately, they don't match and he forgot his pants. He'll be the streaking frat boy in college in another 16 years.
My family from Cary and PA came into town on Saturday to celebrate an early Christmas. What fun!
Aunt Andrea & Harris
Uncle Dan, don't you know we don't play ball in the house?
What was that? I can't hear you!
Harris with his Uncle Dan & Aunt Andrea
Sweet baby
Even Nick got in the spirit

My cousin, Meredith, with her daughter Casidy

Ooh, a present
On Sunday, we baptized Harrison at First United Methodist Church in Newton. The whole family came (more pictures to follow, thanks Meredith for taking them).
The Cadwallader & King families
I know mom, hands behind my back. Don't touch the tree.

Lis & Lauren
Me and AJ with Harris

No comments: