Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Chris and I had our 20 week anatomy ultrasound this afternoon, and the tech confirmed that we're expecting a GIRL! We're planning on naming her Carrington Paige and calling her Cara. I can't wait to paint a nursery pink or purple and go out and finally buy some of the cute girly clothes.
The baby looks great. Heart, kidneys, and brain are all developing normally. Heartrate 154 bpm. We have to have yet another ultrasound at 24 weeks to make sure the placenta is where it is suppose to be. I think this will be our 6th. My blood pressure is good, and my weight gain is steady.
For all my friends who have been predicting girl, I'm so glad you were right, and it means so much that you're so excited for us.
Here are a few pictures.
Definitely no penis, whoo hoo!

No comments: