Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Program and Early Holiday Celebration

Nick and Harris are getting ready for the holidays, so I dressed them up to celebrate.

Abernethy Daycare had their annual Christmas Program at church on Tuesday night. Harris's class performed Jingle Babies. Fortunately for us, Harris was able to wear the same elf costume that Nick wore two years ago. Isn't he cute?



Lauren dressed up as a candy cane.

Nick's class performed Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, so Nick was a Reindeer this year.
He was really nervous at first because he couldn't find any of us in the audience.

But once he saw us...

Saturday brought our annual Gruber / Timmerman Christmas get together. We headed to Cary to see our cousins.

Harris didn't even try to take anything off the tree.


Here are the boys with my brother, "Uncle Dan"


Nick with his Great Aunt Bethy


We had to bribe the kids with cheese to get them to take this picture, but we finally got Nick and Harris with their cousin Casidy.


Here I am at 33 weeks. Cara's been going nutty in my stomach the past week. I think she turned herself back head down. At least that's what her hiccups felt like the other night. I go back to the doctor at 35 weeks. I can't believe it's almost time.

No comments: