Sunday, December 14, 2008

Haircut / A Box / 32 Week Update

Harris finally got a haircut, well a REAL hair cut. Lisa and I tried to cut it a month or so ago. He DID NOT like it at all. I got two pictures of him getting his protector on before he started screaming. He got his hair actually cut on my lap.



Doesn't he look handsome now? You can't see that the side burns are WAY too short because he moved in mid-trim.

I guess I should have had Nick show him how it was done first.

I think it's interesting that kids love random things. My kids are facinated with a box Chris has in our playroom. Everytime we go upstairs they want to hang out in the box. I tried playing with them in the box and couldn't get out. Thanks goodness no one took a picture of that.



Nick is singing in his daycare Christmas Pageant on Tuesday night. I wanted to hear him practice. I can't believe I actually got this on video. Sorry it's a little long, but he's too funny.


My boys looking festive in their Santa wear.

I had my 32 week checkup this past week. Blood pressure and weight gain still good. My iron count is back down to 10.6, so I'm on another type of medication. Let's hope this one works and doesn't make me sick. Cara has decided to turn herself completely sideways in my stomach. If she doesn't turn head down on her own by 38 weeks, the doctor will try to turn her. Let's hope she cooperates. If anyone knows of any good tips to get a baby to turn, I'm all ears! The doctor also measured me. I think I was measured wrong last time because apparently I've grown 5 cm in two weeks - no way! At my 30 week appt, I was measuring 26 cm and now I'm measuring 31 cm. Not sure if it's a good or bad sign, but I'm measuring bigger with Cara than I did with the boys at the same week of pregnancy. I go back in three weeks to start my weekly check ups and pelvic exams. According to the books, Cara is about four to four and a half pounds now and between 17-19 inches.

Here I am at 32 weeks.

No comments: