Friday, April 03, 2009

Changes... / Two month checkup

Lots of changes have been going on this week. I started back to work after 8 wonderful weeks at home with my beautiful daughter, and Cara started daycare with the boys.
Cara's First Day

She looked so tiny in her crib. I was so sad when I got to school at the thought of leaving her with all the big kids.


I finally dressed Cara in a dress on Sunday complete with her hairbow. She wasn't overly thrilled about it though.

Nick's love for his baby sister amazes us. She'll learn more from him (good and bad) than anyone. Here he is telling her about the animals.


He calls her his "pretty, pretty".

Cara Paige is 2 months old!!! I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. She had her 2 month doctor's appointment. She weighs 11 lbs 7 oz (60%) and is 23 1/2 inches long (80%) now. WOW!
Her friend Hannah Grace was also born this week. Woo Hoo- http://www.themooseherd.blogspot.com/

No comments: