Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not much going on...

Harris turned 18 months old last Thursday. We had his check up that day too. He weighed 30 lbs and was 33 1/2 inches tall. He's my big boy. Harris has been trying to cut three molars for the past week, so when I tried to take his picture all I got was his fingers in his mouth.


Many of you know that Nick refuses to take naps anymore. He won't sleep at home or school. When he fell asleep in the car on the way home from his grandparents, we just left him there. I don't know how he could be comfortable.
My sleepy girl
Smelling my flowers

Cara still making her funny faces. I had the nurse weigh her when I took Harris - she was 11 pounds with her onesie on. WOW!!!


Nick's been having some trouble listening at school (imagine that out of a three year old), so Chris and I bribed him with his bouncer. We've had three good days in a row. Keep your fingers crossed.

Nick has done a few funny and sweet things lately. Last week I was putting on my socks and shoes and he says, "Mommy, you have shoes on, and do you know what else you have on?" I cautiously ask him what. "You have on a bra because you have big boobs!" I didn't really know how to respond to that one.
A few days later, we were trying on Cara's Easter dress, and Nick says, "Ooh Mommy, she looks like a little princess!" He absolutely adores his little sister. Those boys better watch out for him when she reaches dating age.

Harris attemping to slide down the bouncer slide.

He preferred the big boy slide.

No comments: