Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Videos & Pictures

You know what's fun about having kids - making them do crazy things because they don't know any better. Chris decided to have Nick try dizzy bat just for fun. Check out the video!

My sleeping beauty.

I'm so excited Cara is starting to smile at me. She usually does it right after she eats. She's beginning to make cooing sounds too. I just want to eat her up.

Chris went out of town this past weekend, so it was just me and the kiddies. We pulled out the old bubble maker which was loads of fun until they dumped it all over my carpet. That was the end of the bubbles.

I did put extra suds in their bath that night though. As you can see, Harris LOVES bubbles!

Cara - 6 weeks old

Celebrating her first St. Patrick's Day (thanks for the outfit Zach & Amanda)

My babies - Nick 3 1/2, Cara 6 weeks, and Harris 18 months.

No comments: