Sunday, March 08, 2009

Party Time!!!

Nick is usually my child that is always doing something video or camera worthy. This week though, it was Harris. Harris LOVES spaghetti. I mean he really LOVES him some noodles! He doesn't just eat it, he attempts to shove as much as possible at in his mouth at one time.



Here he is shoving fist fulls of spaghetti. If you listen closely, you can hear the slurping noises.

Cara took her first out of town trip on Thursday. We went to Gaffney, SC to do a little shopping with Big Mama.

Posing on a Friday night looking mighty cute in her jeans.


Abby was feeling a little left out, so she got on the floor to snuggle with Cara.


Tummy time!!!

She really loves looking around, so we pulled out Harris old play gym. She'll spend 20 minutes just looking at the animals. Sometimes she'll even hit them.

Harris seems to be adjusting well to his little sis; he likes to help Mommy feed her.


We kept Lauren while Lis taught on Saturday. Lauren absolutely loves Cara. She walks around saying "baby". She helped us give her a bath.


Our Saturday was packed full of parties. First Nick went to a pirate party at Foothills Gymnastics for his friend Chase.


Nick got to swing on the rope into a huge foam pit.


Look at him go!

And here I am. I can't believe I let them talk me into this. What you don't see is me trying to climb OUT of the pit. It took me forever. I think it's time to start exercising again.
After Foothills, we headed to the Science Center for Zach's 4th birthday party. Nick got to learn a lot about animals. He even got to touch a few. (Kristi, there are some snake pictures)


Bearded Dragon (lizard)


Turtle


Nibblet the Corn Snake



Nick even made a really cool Lion mask


My best friend Amanda is having a baby girl (Hannah Grace) in two and a half weeks (or sooner). Here we are at her baby shower. Anna (sister in law), Amanda, and Rebekah (sister).

Cara with her Nana Jane


We're hoping this week is a little calmer. On a positive note, Cara started sleeping consistently through the night last week. She's going down between 10:00 - 10:30 pm and sleeping till 6:30 am. How lucky am I? She'll be 5 weeks old on Monday. I couldn't ask for a better baby.

No comments: