Sunday, May 03, 2009

Fun with the Grandparents / 3 Months Old / Mother's Day Banquet

I've really been trying to give Nick some extra attention lately, so he and Maddie went bowling one day after school last week. Fun times for both kids.
Friday night, Nana and Pepaw came over to celebrate Pepaw's birthday. The kids had a great time playing with them in the yard. I think Pepaw might spoil this little girl just a bit.


Nick had to show off his climbing skills.
Watch out, here I come!
Higher Pepaw!!!

Harris just wanted to sleep.
So did his sister.
Our Saturday morning was suppose to start with a visit to the Claremont Cafe (one of Nick's favorite places), but it was really crowded. We ended up at the Claremont Fire Department for a pancake breakfast instead. The boys got to see the trucks and as luck would have it, the firemen were called to a fire while we were there so we got to see them in action.


Bless my parents for taking Nick on Saturday night, so we could spend some time with our youngest two. They're all doubled up and ready for a walk.


Cara is 3 months old!!! It's hard to imagine our lives before her. I have been blessed with a sweet child who sleeps like a dream.
My friend Shannon thinks she looks just like Nick. I'm not sure though; I can see both of the boys when I look at her.
Here's Nick at 3 months.
Harris at 3 months.
Our annual Mother's Day Banquet at church was Sunday night. As always, I made Chris take pictures. Harris was NOT in the mood, so there aren't as many with him - unless he was screaming or chewing his hand.

My mom and my babies -although, Nick and Harris aren't really babies anymore :(
Notice that Harris has his entire hand stuffed in his mouth. He even has scabs where he's been biting so hard. I have to say being a good mom is the most difficult and amazing thing in my life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

No comments: