Monday, July 27, 2009

Cuteness / Friends

I know, Chris is pretty sexy in this picture. He has a tradition. Every year after our annual Sunday School party, he wears whatever was left at the house. He wore this to Sunday School. Notice the pink kid sunglasses. Oh yea baby!
He's all mine!

Hannah and Cara had some girl time in the nursery.

Then Cara tried to roll over on her.

Miss Lauren and Miss Cara in their brown dresses. I think Lisa and I are going to have some serious fun with these girls when they get a little bit older.

Cara had her first playdate this week.
Cara Paige & Anna Paige

What pretty little ones!

CHOO CHOO!
Nick's been having some really good days at school lately, so Chris and I surprised him with a trip to Tweetsie on Friday.



Yep, I got stuck with the small horse. Stuck is the main word - Chris had to lift me off.

Friday was a sad day for our family. Ms. Amanda left Abernethy for a new job closer to her fiance and new home. Harrison absolutely adores her (we do too), and I know he'll miss her.

Trying his first Doritos, not sure if he's a big fan.

Saturday brought a birthday party for Ben. Harris is checking out how his buddy Zach puts in the baseball.
Is that where it comes out?

Hannah tried out Cara's exersaucer for the first time. She did really well.

Our girls
Amanda and I didn't plan on dressing like twins, but I guess great minds think alike. It's awesome having our girls now after our boys. Cara is already beating up on Hannah like she's the older one. Watch out Amanda, she might lead your daughter astray like you led me!
She was so excited to be sitting in a big person's chair.
I've raved about how much fun I'm having dressing up Cara with cute clothes and bows. I've found a whole new wonderful aspect of having a little girl - SHOES!
Here's Cara wearing the pink Converse shoes Big Mama bought her right after she was born.
And look! She has on butterfly shoes that match her dress. How cute is that!

No comments: