Sunday, October 25, 2009

Asheboro Zoo with our Cousins

I know, I know it's been a week since our trip to Asheboro Zoo. We met my cousins Meredith, Chris, and Casidy last Saturday to see the animals. Here is a glimpse at our adventure.
The day started off as usual... Harris has sunglasses and his thumb.
Cara's looking cute as always, and Nick has his "that guy" pose going on.

Hey mom, are you done taking pictures. I want to see some animals.

Mommy & Harris

Meredith, Casidy, & Chris


Not sure which camera to look at.


Thanks for the lift Dad.


Look, it's a monkey at the zoo. No, just my oldest child hanging upside down.


Casidy sharing her necklace with Cara.

Nick getting a better look at the animals.






Yes, he is laying sideways with his tongue out.


I think it's time to go home now.
We had an awesome day with our family at the zoo. Coming up in our next blog is our day with the Wade's at Carrigan Pumpkin Farm.

No comments: