Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween Activities 2009

We all know about Harrison's obsession with my shoes. It was even more hilarious when he put on my boots with his footed pjs.

"These Boots are Made for Walkin'"


Not to be left out, Nick had to try on a pair too.

We don't have horses, but a gator will work. Ride um cowboys!

We went to SC last weekend to celebrate Cody's 3rd birthday. The kids had a great time.

I enjoyed seeing my old friend Holly.
Yea, Nick had a good time.

Mommy's littlest pumpkin.

Last Sunday, Harris and Lauren's preschool class went to Carrigan's Pumpkin Patch for a hayride and to pick pumpkins.
Lauren cheesing for the camera.

Checking out the animals at the petting zoo.

Harris looks so ghetto with his shirt that's 10 times too big.

Cara got a lift from her Daddy while Mommy took pictures.

Nick got to feed a cow.

Nick's found his pumpkin. Hey buddy, is it heavy?

Um, Chris, what big um pumpkins you have.

Nicholas made himself a pumpkin snowman. Sometimes this kid just amazes me.

Our little family
Nick enjoying the view.

Mommy and her Care Bear

The Wade's with two extra, Logan and Harris. Most people think Harris and Lauren are twins and belong to Lisa anyway since he doesn't look like Chris or me.

Goin' on a hayride...

This picture of Carrington is my absolute favorite. She look like an angel. Thanks Paul.

Big smiles

39 Weeks Old

Since I'll never have two girls, Lis and I have lots of fun dressing our daughters alike.

Cara's first ponytail

This picture was taken of the boys LAST Halloween 2008

And this Halloween 2009
Not a whole lot has changed.

Oh wait, there's an extra Cadwallader this year. Yea for Cara!

Lauren the Steelers cheerleader with Lis
Nick the Pirate, Cara the Ladybug, and Harris as Scooby!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Dr. Alfaro said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That Halloween picture is absoutely priceless...there are just no words.