Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day and Other Things

I updated the blog TWICE, so be sure to scoll down to see pictures from Cara's birthday party last weekend.

One of the fun side effects of being pregnant is that it's hell on your veins. The nastiness started when I was pregnant with Nick and continued getting worse with each child. After Cara was born, I was told my veins couldn't handle having another child and that I needed surgery. I found a wonderful doctor in Hickory who has been working on my legs since this past summer. The lastest treatment included having little tiny shots in every varicose vein the nurse could find on my legs.

Injecting a liquid in to help reduce the purple color.

Splotches from all the shots.

Here's my Harris wearing his pjs, Santa socks, and my heels (on the wrong feet).

Cara must think she's a doggie since she's crawling into the carrier.

Boyfriend Chatham at daycare.

Yep, here she is NOT excited about wearing her birthday clothes. Her birthday dress was so pretty I wanted her to wear it to church.

Not very happy, but I did get a picture.

Cara's favorite gift was her baby stroller. I guess she didn't get the memo that SHE wasn't the baby who was suppose to be strolling in it.

She and Nick sure did have a good time though.

Is it an unwritten rule that children must take toys out of any box so they can climb in?

Nick smiling for the camera.

Wearing his four-wheeler helmet.

Harris can't ride the four-wheeler yet, but his brother let him try the helmet on.

He's such a ham.

I love the way his smile lights up his whole face.

Definitely one of my favorite pictures.

Having Daddy make sure he's doing it right.

More snow

At least someone is still excited about it.

Valentine's Day

Of course little Miss Cara had to have numerous Valentine's Day outfits.




Plus today, she had PIG TALES for the first time. Yea piggies!!!

No comments: