Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Pool & Lake Fun

We've been spending tons of time in the pool since it's gotten warm. It's a great way to relax and wear the kids out!
My little water baby!
Cheese Mama!

Yep, she's having a good time.

So my dad HATES UNC-Chapel Hill. A friend of mine gave me some of her daughter's old clothes and THIS was in it. Of course Miss Cara had to wear it to see her Big Dan. He wouldn't even hold her until she changed. I'm secretly hoping she'll go to UNC just to see if he changes him mind.

Last summer, we took Cara out on the boat and she HATED it. I think it was because she was less than 6 months old and had the super safety life jacket. I've been looking forward to taking her this summer to see if she liked it better.
She did enjoy swinging on the dock.

Nick wanted to cool off with a dip in the lake.

She did NOT like the life jacket so close to her face, but weirdo LOVED it when the boat would hit the big waves and she bounced up and down.

Whee Harris.

Chillin'

I was a bit scared when she decided she enjoyed riding while hanging over the side backwards.

All changed and looking out at the beautiful scenery.

Boys will be boys.

Thanks for the graduation present!

Nick hanging out with his Big Dan.

No comments: