Monday, March 14, 2011

Celebrating Cara's 2nd Birthday 2-2-11!

On February 2, 2009, we celebrated the birth of our daughter Carrington Paige at 2:56 p.m. weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. Check in here to read more.

Today we are celebrating our daughter Cara's 2nd birthday. I can't believe we've had her in our lives for two years. All day today, I kept looking at my watch and thinking what I was doing two years ago.

I look back at this picture of me leaving for the hospital and think WOW - my shirt doesn't even cover my enormous stomach. I still miss the kicks from my precious little ones growing inside me.
She's HERE!!!
My beautiful girl.

At age 2, Cara:
  • Weighs - 28 lbs
  • Height - 34 1/2 inches
  • Speaks in full sentences
  • Counts to 16 (missing one or two along the way)
  • Spells her name
  • Says her full name (with Cadwallader, that's pretty impressive)
  • Loves dolls, ponies, and anything girly
  • Wants to do whatever her big brothers' do
  • Is stubborn and strong-willed (wonder where she gets that from)
  • Loves dressing like a princess cause she thinks she's a princess (tutu preferred)
  • Loves books (she is her mama's girl)
  • Is so precious I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be her mom!
We celebrated Cara's birthday with a family dinner.  It's amazing to see what a "big" girl Cara has become this past year. 

Birthday morning - Rise and Shine Porcupine!!!  (WOW - that's some hair)
Cara - AGE ONE
Cara - Age TWO
We love you!!!
Opening one of her many presents
Getting a little help from her brothers
I love this!  She's pushing Harrison away as she screams at him that it is HER cake!
YUMMY!
Happy Birthday Carrington!!!  We can't wait to see what you do as a TWO year old!

No comments: