Monday, February 02, 2009

Our Newest Addition

SHE'S HERE!
Chris and I welcomed our daughter, Carrington Paige "Cara" Cadwallader on February 2, 2009 at 2:56 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. It was the easiest delivery! The doctor finally broke my water on the second attempt at 11:45 am. I began progressing nicely. At 2:40, I was at 6 cm. Four minutes later, I was at 10 cm and ready to push. We waited on the doctor to arrive. One push later, our precious baby girl was here. Chris and I are beyond blessed with our last family member.
You know it's time for a baby when your shirt doesn't even cover your tummy when heading to the hospital.

Here's our girl! She's so tiny compared to the boys we aren't sure what to think.
She looks just like her brother Harris.





Nick was so excited to meet "his baby". He kept touching her and staring at her. It was the sweetest thing. Harris, not as excited. He was a little ticked off at the whole thing. He wouldn't have anything to do with me or his new baby sister. Hopefully it was just because he was tired.

Big Dan and Big Mama with their three grandchildren.
Aunt Lisa
Aunt Amanda, who was suppose to help us deliver, but I called her when I was at 6 cm, and Cara was born 16 minutes later. Even AJ can't drive that fast.
Look how tiny her feet are!

Tired Mommy and Cara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with me. Congratulations Cadwallader family! Suzanne you look great to have just had a baby!

Allison Albert

PS Loved the Harris in the toilet video!!