Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ages and Stages

I was playing around with my camera, so there are some weird colors in some of the pictures this week.
Nick is 42 months old.

Harris is 17 months old. Yesterday, he just started saying new words. I've been a little worried because he isn't nearly as verbal as Nick was at this age. He added Mom-me, Ba-be and juice to his vocabulary. This morning, he even said Nick. Whew. We're getting there.

This is from last weekend. Harris insists on being a big boy like his brother.

I've talked about how much I love girl clothes, but I've found a whole new element of joy to having a little girl - SHOES!!!! Yes, I know she can't walk yet, but look how cute!!! These are actually her friend Hannah Grace's, but Hannah's mom is letting me borrow them.


Babies make the funniest faces!



Harris likes to play with the vacuum cleaner outside by rolling it around on the driveway. I guess I should be glad he has an active imagination.

Poor Nick. Our neighbor's dog chases him on whatever he's riding - his bike, his gator, or his little wheel and tries to bite either Nick's shoes or wheel.

Lauren and Harris. Harris is giving Lauren hugs because he just hit her about 10 seconds earlier.


Cara - three weeks old.

1 comment:

Jayme and Los said...

I HAVE to get hold of that precious baby!!!