Monday, January 26, 2009

Accidents / Week 38 / Last Dr. Appt.

Here's Harris drinking and talking on the phone. At least he isn't driving at the same time.


Harris has been watching Nick "listen" to Cara's heartbeat. Maybe he'll be a doctor when he grows up.


We were all about getting hurt this week. First Nick got smacked in the eye by his dad who was bowling on wii. Not more than 30 minutes later, he fell into a cabinet (same eye). This is minor compared to most of our black eyes.

Today I got a call from daycare while I'm in Target telling me Harris has fallen and his tooth has gone all the way through his lip. I'm in a panic, so Chris gets him and we head to the doctor. This is my second son who has been glued back together. GOOD GRIEF!!!

Harris is mad because we were looking at his lip, not because of the pain.

At least it was this Monday instead of next.

I'm trying to hold him down.


The doctor gluing him back together.
Week 38

Week 39 Appointment Update:
No change. I'm still at 2 cm. Blood pressure good, but my iron count is back down. It's doubtful I'll go in to labor on my own based on my previous labor experiences. Chris and I are scheduled for my induction next Monday at 6:30 am at Frye. With that being said, I hope to be holding my new daughter this time next week.

No comments: