Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Week 36 update

I had my 36 week checkup on Monday. Weight gain and blood pressure are still great. My iron count is back down, so I got fussed at for that. I found a blood clot in my bad ankle on Sunday night that the doctor is somewhat concerned about. Right now I just have to watch it to make sure that it doesn't get red or swell any more. The only thing the doctors said would really help it would be to have a baby. Even though I could safely have her next Monday at 37 weeks, they'd really like to wait. ME TOO!!! I've dialated 1-2 cm and am measuring 34 cm. Cara is turned sideways, so they told me I'm measuring smaller than I normally would (but still larger than either boy at this point). They did an ultrasound to make sure she was head down in case they needed to turn her next week. She IS head down. Woo Hoo!

I don't have a picture yet for this week, but I'll post one with pictures of the nursery this weekend.

No comments: