Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Shower / Nursery

With all the rain and wind this week, Chris and I lost a tree. Check out our fence.
On Saturday, my best friend Amanda and my big sis Shana gave me a baby shower. It was fantastic receiving things that are girly and pink as well as loads of diapers. Lots of wonderful friends helped us celebrate our upcoming addition. THANK YOU for everything!!!
We received a really cute purple outfit.

And a bracelet for Cara to wear with her initial engraved on it.

Here we are showing our pregnant bellies - Amanda is 29 weeks pregnant with her daughter, Hannah Grace.

My mom

Several of you have asked about Cara's nursery. It is almost ready. We really went all out with the pink and purple.



I even picked out a fan with pink and purple blades and flower fan pulls.


Her letters are almost finished.


This picture is for Amanda who insists that my daughter see what my body went through for her. It looks really gross, but it doesn't hurt.

Week 36


No comments: