Wednesday, August 03, 2011

VBS - Shake it Up!

The day I got home from my beach trip was the first day of Vacation Bible School at church.  This year's theme was Shake it Up!  I loved helping out this year!  Instead of teaching in one classroom, I got to go into all the 2-4 year old classes and help out.  Since I have a 2 and 3 year old, I got to watch Cara and Harris!  I think Cara loved Bible School the most.  Her favorite part was definitely singing and dancing with Scraps the Raccoon every day.


FUMC transformed into the Shake it Up Cafe for the week
 Cara and Chatham making crafts
 Bible School Day #2 - The kiddos dressed in their shirts ready to go!
 And this is how they normally are!
 Cara making her prayer box
 Chef Carrington
 Hanging out with Aunt Lisa
 Carrie & Me
 Nick with Chef Basil
 Cara & Chatham "shaking it up"
 Harris and Ms. Pam
 Stringing his beads
 Great job Harrison!
 Cheesing with Aunt Carrie
Big Kids
 Little Kids - Oh yes, there were 32 children from ages 2-4 years.  Pretty impressive!
  Here are Cara and Chatham Shaking it Up!  Sorry the video quality is really crappy, but look at Cara shakin'her booty!

No comments: