Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Girls' Beach Trip

About 2 weeks ago, I went to Myrtle Beach with a few of my college sorority sisters.  It's the first time since getting married almost 8 years ago that I've gone on vacation without either Chris or the children.  It was so nice to be able to hang out with some of my favorite people from college that I don't ever get to see because of life keeping us busy.  While we didn't party like we did at WCU, it was still an awesome time!


Here are Amy, me, Claudia, and Shana before our Mystery Dinner Theater
 Hanging out inside
Shana is training for a triathalon, so we got to go on the inner-coaster waterway so she could practice.
 Amy and Shana braved the water
 What a view!
 We also got to hang out on this boat for a relaxing day!
 So what went on while I was away?  
Some sundae eating
A little of this!
 Harrison playing with his drinking cups.
And Nick passed out at school sound asleep.  Really?  He couldn't do this while I'm in town?
I can't wait till next year's trip!  I realized how much I need time away from my family and everyday life.

No comments: