Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My best intentions...

Last time I blogged about Nick "chair rolling" down the driveway.  Not wanting to be left out, Harris had to try it too.  He was hilarious!
Of course I decided it looked like fun and thought I'd give it a try.  Harris & Cara jumped on my lap and away we rolled.  The first several times went great.  Apparently though, the chair had enough of my big ass and decided to break part way down the drive.  Harris escaped unharmed but poor Cara fell smack on her face on the pavement.  Immediately a HUGE knot forms on her head.  As tears are rolling down her cheeks she turns to me and asks why I crashed her.  I felt horrible.  We put some ice on her head and before long she's giving me her silly grins again.  I guess chairs really are just for sitting.
Starting down the drive...
 Rolling
 and either tipping
or stopping
Meanwhile, Nick is pouting in the grass.
Before the drama
 "Mom, what did you do to my face?"
 "It's not so bad now."
 Oh yes, she smacked her face good.  I feel soooo bad.  I won't be getting the mother of the year award.
But in the end, icee pops make everything all better.

No comments: