Sunday, October 09, 2011

NCHS Football / Tweetsie

The boys went away camping again, so the girls decided to have some fun of our own.  Lisa and I took the girls to dinner and their first Newton-Conover football game.  It was homecoming - 18 years later for me!  It was neat though because a lot of the seniors on the homecoming court were former students of mine.  WOW, I'm getting old.  Anyway, the girls had a blast and so did the moms :)


Future Red Devil
 Lisa & Lauren
 Cara & Mommy
 Future Cheerleader?


On Saturday, Carrie and I took Cara & Chatham to Tweetsie since the weather was so nice.  The leaves were beginning to change with autumn, so it was beautiful.  Even though we didn't get to ride the big train, our two year olds had a great time.


Riding the horse of course, of course.
  Hello Mr. Scarecrow!
 View from the chairlift
While I missed the boys, it was really nice to have some mother / daughter time!

No comments: