Sunday, October 02, 2011

Zootastic October 2011

Paul found this great place called Zootastic http://www.zootasticpark.com/ in Troutman so one Saturday, the Wade's, Donley's and Cadwallader's headed out for an adventure.  Teachers were admitted free, and we had some free passes so 5 adults and 5 kids got in for $5.00.  AWESOME!!!  It was amazing.  We took a tour where the children (and adults) were able to hear about and touch some exotic animals.  Even I let a bird sit on my shoulder, and I am scared to death a bird is going to get caught in my hair and rip it out.  This was definitely a trip we'll take again!


Harris, Nick, Cara, Lauren, & Chatham
 Pretty bird
 See - PROOF - I am letting a bird sit on me
 Notice how involved the dads are!
This is one of my favorite pictures of them!

No comments: