Monday, May 28, 2012

The Cadwallader's Plus One More

Ha!  Bet you thought I was going to say we were pregnant again.  NOPE!  We're getting a new puppy, and believe it or not it isn't a Dachshund.  I know really.  It's a Schnauzer instead.  My very first dog, Princess, was a Schnauzer, and my retired teaching partner Barbara breeds them.  It started out as an innocent day of swimming at her house with just some puppy loving, but we decided we needed another dog since Chloe will be 13 this year.  Lexi Cadwallader will be joining our family on June 30!!!  Harris is in love with her already and doesn't want anyone else to hold her.  Chris isn't thrilled, but he'll come to love her too (I hope).  I'll keep you posted as we get to visit and watch her grow.  Until then, here's a preview of our new addition.

Lexi's mother had 8 puppies, but one was already spoken for.  We chose the one that was going to stay primarily black, like our Abby, and wouldn't get very big.
 Look at that sweet face!
 Harrison is holding on to her and won't let her go.
 Aaah, can't wait for the puppy breath to come!

No comments: