Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tweetsie with My Firsties

What do you think when you have 90 kindergarten & first graders, 22 parents, and 5 teachers going to Tweetsie for the day?  Whatever four-letter word you thought of is the same one I said - maybe a few others.  I knew the trip would be a blast, it was all the prep work to get there that was challenging.  Plus, guess who forgot the check?  Yep, all that work, and I forgot to get the most important thing.  Oh well, story of my life these days.


So, 90 children went to see LetterLand Tweetsie on May 17.  It was awesome!  The kids (at least mine) were so well behaved and had so much fun.  It was interesting to watch them explore because many of them had never been out of Catawba County before much less to a amusement park.  The kids were so excited to see their favorite LetterLand characters and ride the rides.  Here are some highlights from our day.


Firefighter Fred
Mr. U
Nick
All my group
 Being Silly
 My mom went, and she was the best!  Couldn't have done it without her!
 DONE!!!!
 Ha ha, luckily, these boys didn't get hit by the flying vomit from the top.

Nine hours and only one puker later, we arrived back at school with a very tired, hot, and smelly teacher.  Can't wait to go back next year!

No comments: