Friday, December 08, 2006

Santa Land

Santa Land. Oh my what can I say about Santa Land. Mommy was not very happy with me today for my Santa visit. I think she wanted to give ME to Santa. It all started out great. I got dressed up in my red to go visit. I still had the visible stitches, and now a busted lip.



When we got there, I got to pet the awesome Reindeer. It was lots of fun. I even got to pet a fake cat.



Then Daddy told me I was going to see Santa. I wasn't thrilled about that. I even got my picture taken. Mommy had to get her picture taken too because I REFUSED to sit with Santa. At least Mommy looks happy.

After that dreadful Santa person, I got to go "ice skating". My friend Zach even showed me a couple wrestling moves.




I even sat still for one picture with Zach, and I got a chance to pet another Reindeer.


After such a "great" time, I had a little accident at dinner, and Mommy had to let me ride home in my jacket, ONLY my jacket.


I do look pretty sexy though don't I? I think Mommy is glad Christmas only comes once a year.


Mommy also wanted to let Grandma know that her favorite little elf looks like he's been run over by a Reindeer.

No comments: