Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas with the Grubers (and my cousin Casidy)

We celebrated Christmas with the Timmerman / Gruber families this weekend. Mommy, Daddy, and I spent the night in Raleigh with my cousins Meredith and Chris. I got to spend some time with my cousin Casidy. She's pretty cute for a girl.

Mommy thought the sign saying, "Dear Santa, define good" is rather amusing with me sitting right next to it. I don't know why.


We went to my Great Aunt Bethy and Uncle Tom's house for lunch and to open PRESENTS!!! Thanks for all my cool stuff.


I really wanted to take Casidy's tricycle and cousin Chris's cow home with me. MMMM.



I don't know why Big Dan is wearing that funny hat.



We also had to get some family pictures of me with Mommy and Daddy and with GRANDMA!!!


(Mommy wants to thank Chris and Meredith for taking ALL the pictures this past weekend. Mommy didn't even unpack her camera.)

No comments: