Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006

Wow, Christmas is such a busy time of year. We started opening presents on Saturday night with my friend Zach. I got a really cool Elmo tool belt. Don't I look cute?


Zach also helped me dump ALL of my play balls out. What a mess!


Finally we settled down to read.

The next day, we went to Nana and PeePaw's for more presents. I kinda like this opening present thing. I got one of my favorite toys, a TRUCK!!!

We all went to church on Christmas Eve. Mommy crossed her fingers and hoped that I would behave myself. I did.

On Christmas morning, I got to open presents with Mommy and Daddy. I'm getting really good at this ripping paper off stuff. First I opened my Thomas the Train, which I immediately had to try out.



I kept opening. I got a cool dump truck and one of my favorite books, "Goldi is Mad". It has a little boy named Nicholas in it - just like me.

Mommy would like to point out what her house looked like before and after I started opening gifts.

I love you Mommy.

Later that day, we headed over to Grandma and Big Dan's. I got to play with the snoring Santa.

Grandma and Big Dan got me a Tickle me Elmo. That was one crazy toy. Goldi the dog DID NOT like Elmo.



I called Santa on my John Deere cell phone to thank him for all my gifts.


Later I tried to ride Mommy and Daddy's new mailbox. They weren't so happy about that.

My uncle Dan gave me a lift then let me play with his Silly Putty. That stuff feels weird.

Finally I posed for a family picture.


Happy Holidays to everyone and a Happy New Year!

No comments: