Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fun with Daddy / Nick's 2nd B-day / Week 35

Wow, this was a busy week!!! Mommy's friend Lisa had Baby Lauren. I can't wait for her to come play.

Daddy and I played with chalk outside and had a contest to see who could jump the farthest.


I've also got a new obsession, my blankie. Mommy calls me Linus because I like to drag my blanket all over the house.



The best part of this week was that I turned TWO on Saturday. All my friends came over for a pool party. It was AWESOME!!!


Come on Zach, you can do it!


Okay Aunt Amanda, whatcha doing with the noodle?


Daddy looks so silly!


Amanda, you're suppose to eat cupcakes with your MOUTH!




Big Dan and Big Mama


Nana and Pepaw


Aunt Andrea and Uncle Dan


Ooh, presents!!!


I can do a slam dunk.

Week 35-
Harris is about 18-18 1/2 inches long and weighs around 5 1/2 lbs. His lungs are fully mature and if he were born now he'd have a 99% chance of survival.


No comments: