Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chicken Boy / Week 36

Not a lot going on this week. I went back to work, so I've been crazy busy. Nick had chicken for dinner the other night, but he kept clucking and shaking his head with it hanging out of his mouth. He's an interesting child.



Week 36 -
Harris is about 6 lbs now and 19 inches long. He'll be considered full term next week. We had a doctor's appointment this past week. Harris has turned himself head down (yea!). Amazingly, I have dialated one centimeter and am 50% effaced. That was a HUGE shock since I had not done anything when I was induced at 41 weeks with Nick. I've been on my feet most of the week getting ready for school to start on Monday. That probably has something to do with it. I also feel like I've started to drop. Who knows - maybe this little boy will decide to come on his own.

No comments: