Sunday, October 21, 2007

1 month / Bowling / Golfing

Here are my two little men. I really wish Nick would stop with the growling grin though.


On Tuesday, Harris took his first trip out of town when mom and I took him shopping in S.C.

Harris turned 4 weeks old on Wednesday. I can't believe how big he's getting. It won't be long till he isn't a baby anymore. Chris and I have been trying to give him some tummy time to strengthen his neck, but all he wants to do is fall asleep.

Luckily, we have Nick to show him how it's done.

To celebrate Zach's good medical news, we took the boys bowling. This time I brought my camera.


Zach just loves Baby Harris!

Here's our first family photo since Harris was born.
Nick has become obsessed with golf, so Chris bought him his first set of clubs. Thank goodness for plastic. He isn't very good. We're going to have to get Uncle Dan to teach him how to play.

No comments: