Sunday, October 14, 2007

Buffalo Tongues / Tweetsie (one last trip)

We had a wonderful week. Nick seems to be doing much better with having a baby brother. We really thought he was coping well, but this week the tantrums seem to be decreasing and he's been a lot of fun.
All grins at the breakfast table

Harris - 3 weeks old

Mommy's precious boys
(I had to bribe Nick with Skittles so he'd hold Harris, and I could snap a picture)

Standing on the table (NOT listening)

Chris and I always knew that Nick would teach his baby brother all kinds of things, good and bad. We were hoping it would take a little longer though...

Nick's Buffalo Tongue

And Harris's Buffalo Tongue


We've really been trying to make Nick feel like a special BIG boy since Harris's arrival. We took one last trip to Tweetsie on Friday. It's the first time I've been this year where I wasn't pregnant and could ride all the rides with Nick and Chris. I don't recommend the Tilt-A-Whirl two times in a row. Apparently I don't have the stomach for it anymore.

Here's Nick getting ready for the Mouse Train

More Buffalo Tongue

Horse riding with Mom and Dad

No comments: