Sunday, October 28, 2007

5 weeks old / Modeling How It's Done

What a fun week. Harris has been awake more and more during the day, so I can spend time getting to know him better before I have to go back to work. The other day I was in the kitchen doing something; when I looked up he'd fallen over. Not one of my better parenting moments.

Later though I gave him a pacifier and his bear - it's all a baby needs.



Nick has become quite the character (more than normal). He wants to "show" Harris how all his toys work. I don't think he's figured out that he's a little too big.


Nick showing how to sit in a car seat.


Attempting to carry him. I don't think these things were made for a 31 pounder.

Nick sitting in the bumbo.

Okay, Harris, it's your turn

"See brother, I knew you could do it!"

Here are my two precious boys before church. I can't believe how lucky we are!

No comments: