Thursday, February 14, 2008

Clifford the Big Red Dog / Valentine's Day

Chris started complaining about Nick's hair getting long. I just think it's funny.
All he needs here is a Member's Only jacket, and he could be part of the "Brat Pack".


Barnes & Noble in Hickory sponsored a Clifford the Big Red Dog story day last Saturday. Nick LOVES Clifford!


Here's Harris at 20 weeks.

We've been reading the Hallow Weiner (one of my favorites) where the main character Oscar, a dachshund, dresses up like a hotdog for Halloween. I pulled out Chloe's old costume just for Nick. When he saw her, he just stopped and looked at me and said, "Mommy, Chloe's a weiner dog too."


Harris just loves his Big Mama

And Nick is the spitting image of Big Dan.


Harris's first Valentine's Day. He started out so happy, and ended up at the doctor with a fever and sinus infection. He is 27 1/2 inches long and 19 lbs.
My precious boys
And the Cadwallader boys with their Buffalo Tongues
Happy Valentine's Day to me with the best love someone could ask for

No comments: