Friday, February 29, 2008

Sleeping Oddities / 23 Weeks

So I've always been amazed at how children sleep. They seem to be able to sleep anywhere and in any position. Here's example one.
And example two. I guess he wasn't kidding when he told me he didn't want to wear his dinosaur pajamas.
Chris and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary next month, and as a surprise, I bought him a new train. He still has his old one from childhood, but the engine didn't work. I'm not sure who is more excited about our Norfolk Southern Train, Chris or Nick.
Harris is 23 weeks old!!! I took him to the doctor on Thursday. Fortunately, it's just a nasty cold. He weighs 19 lbs 2 oz. Just for fun, I weighed him in his carrier to see how much I've been dragging around lately - 28 pounds!
He's started putting everything into his mouth. I'll be baby proofing the house soon.
My boys hanging out while Daddy was working late.
And yes, those are of course their tongues hanging out.

No comments: