Friday, February 08, 2008

Playing & Learning

It's getting to be very fun around our house. Nick is starting to interact more with Harris, and Harris is able to do more things in general. Saturday, Chris and I took the boys outside to play. Both of them were able to play in the sandbox. Harris even sat up by himself for a little bit.


Harris is doing really well on his stomach, so we practice it as much as we can. His friend Lauren is going to be crawling soon, so he'd better get ready so he can catch up with her.
Hollywood, here I come!
Nick asked for Harris to ride his gator with him. Not sure why I thought this was a good idea. I didn't let Nick take him anywhere, but I did let Harris sit for a minute. I can just see Nick driving him around the yard this summer (with Harris holding on for his life).

The boys even played ball together a few nights this week (I helped a little). Harris just laughed at his brother.
Harris is starting to reach his bottle when I sit down with him and hold it on his own. My little boy is just growing too fast.
Harris is such a clown. Whenever anyone says his name, he grins really big then sticks out his tongue.


Can't imagine where he learned that from!
We took Harris to an urologist on Thursday to see what needed to be done about his circumcision. The doctor said the first one was incomplete, and he will perform another one to fix the issues this summer when I'm out of school.

No comments: