Saturday, May 24, 2008

Peas / Swimming with Zach

I am so glad this week is over. Now that EOG testing is finally finished, I can concentrate on my own children.

Okay, I know people probably think I'm a dork, but I do love dressing my boys alike. I can't wait for July 4 to have them show their patriotic side again. Now they're celebrating Memorial Day a little early.

Harris is 35 weeks old. All of a sudden, he can feed himself. He would much rather make a gigantic mess and mash his food into his tray than have me feed him baby food. Apparently he loves peas just like his big brother.

I'm really not that crafty mom, but on Friday night Nick was running around like a wild man, not listening as usual, so I suggested some fingerpainting. For those of you who regularly read my blog, this IS the same finger paint he used to paint the carpet several months ago. This time we were outside and he had parental supervision.

Look at what an artist he is!


Nick's best friend Zach came over on Saturday to swim in the pool. Harris hung out on the side.

He played with Aunt Amanda and watched the big boys. He'll be chasing after them next summer.

They started in the little pool.

But soon moved to the big pool. It was way too cold for me at 74 degrees. Then again, I'm not a kid anymore.

I think Nick looks like one of the Beatles from the 1960s with his hair all slicked down like this.

A year away from the pool didn't even slow Nick down. As soon as he realized he didn't care how cold the water was, he was jumping off the diving board.





To finish out the evening with a Nickism, they boys decided to pee in the yard together.

No comments: