Thursday, June 05, 2008

Summer is almost here...

Harris is 37 weeks old. He learned to CRAWL this week. I haven't gotten a good video yet, but I'll blog it as soon as I do. It's still awkward, but he's getting the knee and arm movements together. Two mobile boys... I'm in trouble now!


Lauren at 41 weeks with Harris at school


Paul's been helping Chris put siding back on our house, so Lauren came over for her first dip in the pool. She LOVES the water. She and Harris enjoyed hanging out in their floats.

They spent some time in the same float too.
Even Nick had to give the whale a try.
Afterwards we threw them in the bath. Poor Lauren.
Family pictures are at church tomorrow, so I finally had to give Nick a little hair cut. Here it is that morning though. All he needs is a diaper and some weight and he could be a sumo wrestler.

No comments: