Sunday, August 31, 2008

Double Birthday Bash!!!

Nick is such a funny kid. He insisted on taking a bubble bath in Mommy's big tub and that I bathe with him.
We had a double swimming birthday party for the boys on Saturday. Luckily, the weather was beautiful.
Happy Birthday Party to ME!!!!

And Harris too!!!
Aunt Shana
Me, Harris, Lisa & Lauren
Come on Zach, let's jump. Thankfully, both the boys have on their swimmies this time. Both decided to jump in without them earlier where they both had to be rescued by adults since forgetting they couldn't swim.
Noodle boys

Wow, check out those candles.
Okay, I'll put in one finger because it looks squishy.
Mmmmm...
I'm digging the Spider Man icing.


Big Dan & Big Mama
No one enjoyed the cupcakes more than Lauren.

Jayme, Los, and Annie (who'll be celebrating her first birthday with Harris on 9-19).

Nick's Uncle Dan asked him what he wanted for his birthday and Nick told him worms. So that's what Uncle Dan got for him.
I'm not sure he really enjoyed his present after all (check out that face!)

Dad, show me again how this marble tower works.

Harris has never really opened presents before. What a blast he had! Of course he would have been just as happy with paper.
I love my new camp chair. Thanks Lauren!

We ended out the weekend at the County Fair. Way to hot for a pregnant woman. I thought I would roast. Harris got to pet his first goat though.

And Nick has FINALLY gotten over his fear of people dressed as characters.

I can't believe my boys are three and almost one. The time has flown. We are beyond blessed with with such wonderful friends and family.

No comments: