Thursday, December 03, 2009

Husband Edition

So I saw on another post about how we all read each others blogs and "know" one another and our children..... but how did the Husbands get lost in the mix???

Here is my getting to know you..... HUSBAND EDITION

Enjoy...
1.What is his name? Chris - not Christopher, just Chris (but I call him Toph)

2. Who eats more? He so eats twice what I eat and doesn't gain a pound.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did
4. Who is taller? him by about 6 or 7 inches.
5. Who is more sensitive? Me
6. Who does the laundry? him

7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on how you look at it - if you're looking at the head, he does.
8. Who pays the bills? Depends on the bill
9. Who cooks more? Me
10. Who is more stubborn? He says me, but I disagree.
11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I'm never wrong
12. Who has more siblings? We each have one.

13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He says Bob, who do you think wears the pants?
14. What do you like to do together? Anything
15. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me
16. Guilty Pleasures? He said - "Fast women, fast cars and whisky" What a joke! With three kids ages 4 and under, who has time for a guilty pleasure

17. How did you meet? We've known each other for years. Our grandmothers graduated from Cherryville highschool together in 1938.
18. Who asked whom out first? He just started showing up at my townhouse (he says he was going to stalk me until he wore me down).
19. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first...
20. Who proposed? He did - July 7, 2003 in my bedroom

21. His best features and qualities? His amazing patience with me and the kids
22. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag?

No comments: