Monday, January 25, 2010

New Faces & Climbing Feats

It's a miracle! I have pictures of all THREE children this week. Of course they aren't together in any of them, but I'm not picky.
Recently, Cara has been making all these hilarious faces. She cracks me up; she's such a ham.
Here she is again! What a face!
This is a picture of me at a year old. I guess we know who she got her faces from.

It was such an exciting day when Lis gave me this PINK John Deere sweatshirt. I've been waiting forever for Lauren to grow out of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Cara eating the doggy's squeaky cheeseburger. YUCK!

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE MY PICTURE TAKEN!!!
Getting better!
There's my sweet girl.
Mozart and Bach in the making.

What a sweet boy my Harris is. I love his smile in these picture.


Nick?


My little climber. Don't worry, I was watching her this time.

And not to be outdone by his little sister... Last week, Nick locked himself out of the playroom and wanted the key. Instead of asking someone for help, he decided to go ahead and get it himself.
Here are the stools.
Okay, I'm up now!

It absolutely scared me to death. Here's the video though.
Cara will be ONE next week, so I'll take lots of pictures of my girl in her last week as a "baby".

2 comments:

The Donley's said...

I can't help but laugh!! Glad everyone made it through the weekend in one piece.

Dr. Alfaro said...

Never a dull moment at Casa Cadwallader! :) Love it!