Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not so much...

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!
I'm so angry at myself. I had pictures to upload, but instead of rotating them, I deleted them. DUMB! Okay, now that I've had my temper tantrum...

Here's Cara's 11 month picture. She always does so well. These were taken at Kid Shots in Hickory. If you haven't been there, give them a try. They take wonderful pictures.
Cara's 1st birthday invitation. Big Dan took the picture and I ordered it from Tiny Prints. She'll be ONE in 2 weeks. I can't believe it. I'm got some decorations but need a few more ideas. Please let me know if you have any cute decoration suggestions for me!

Cara took part of her shirt off at dinner the other night. I'm not sure if she's mad she took it off or mad that she couldn't get the rest of it off.
Harris (wearing bows again) and Lauren. They're eating out of the same bowl.
Since I don't have any more pictures from this week, I'll share my top parenting moment. Yesterday, I was in the kitchen eating breakfast and working on the People Puzzler and "watching" Cara. I hear Chris from upstairs - "Hey Suz, you're with Cara right?" Apparently, my 11 month old had crawled all the way up our staircase while I was "watching" her. She wasn't hurt, and I get the
Bad Parent of the Day Award.

1 comment:

Paul W. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!