Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TAG!!!

My friend Carrie sent me this! Devin and Carrie Plus One

8 TV Shows I Watch
• General Hospital
• How I Met Your Mother
• Greek

• Castle
• Grey's Anatomy
• Private Practice

• Bones
• Fringe

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:
• Morton's of Chicago
• Jason's Deli

• Tap Room
• Chick Fil A
• Subway

• Claremont Cafe (I know, sad)
• Applebees
• McDonalds


8 Things I Look Forward To:
• Weekends

• Naps
• Quiet time
• A really good book
• Time with friends

• No more diapers
• A cleaner car
Going to the beach

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
• Teacher work day
• Lunch with friends and NO KIDS

• Dropped of hangers at Mama's
• Played Mario Kart
• Ate my favorite chinese dish
• Snuggled with my kids
• Watched General Hospital
• Tried to find ideas for Cara's birthday cake


8 Things I Love About Winter:
• Sweatpants

• Fireplaces
• Snuggling in a nice warm bed
• Not sweating
• Cute scarfs
• Snow
• The possibility of a delay or snow day

• Seat warmers in the car

8 Things on My Wish List:
• Potty train my youngest two children
• Happiness for my children
• More grown up time with Chris

Adding on to our house
• More money
• Have an entire season's wardrobe by Ann Taylor Loft or Gao\p
• Lose 15 lbs.
• More respect for teachers


8 Things I'm Passionate About:
• Nick, Cara & Harris (does this count as three?)

• My family and friends
• My Marriage
• Child Abuse Prevention
• Shopping
• Reading


8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
• I love you
• Oh well

• Was that a good choice?
• NICHOLAS BAKER!!!

• Friend
• What's for dinner

• I need to lose some weight
• Crap (usually followed by a crash)


8 Things I've Learned From the Past
• Marriage to a good friend works well

• Don't waste precious time with family
• Always say I love you
• GOOD Friends are hard to come by
• Children change your life forever
• Learn from your mistakes
• My parents were right more than I thought
• Children are the BEST thing that can happen to a person


8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
• A Nap
• Quiet

• A maid and cook
• my pre-baby body

• Respect for education from students and parents
• A clean car
• A better income
A larger house

*I shouldn't really say I want too much because I konw how lucky I already am compared to others.*

I TAG...

Lisa -The Wade's Brandon -The Moose Herd Ashley -A Glimpse at Life at the Lindsays

No comments: