Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa... or NOT

I truly think that Santa is not a child's friend or even someone they want to be near until after the age of TWO.  Neither of my boys liked Santa until after they had turned two.  I don't know why I thought Cara would be any different.  I so wanted a beautiful picture of my three children sitting serenely on Santa's lap, but NO!!!  Guess I should have know better.

We began our trek toward Santa by visiting Santa's House in Newton.  Unfortnately, everyone else had the same idea we did, so we didn't wait to see Santa.  However, we did get to meet some animals.

Lauren showing Cara the pig

 It looks like the camel is eating Chris's head!
 Nick enjoyed feeding them.
 Lisa feed the camel, but the camel was still hungry and munched on Lisa afterwards.
 Afterwards the girls played dolls while the boys dumped out all the toys in the toy box.
 Nick proceeded to climb in the box.
 After our unsuccessful attempt to meet Santa at his house, we went to the mall in hopes of getting their picture.  I even had them all dressed.  You can tell Cara is "thrilled" to be there. 
 Nick the Elf
 Harrison the Elf
 Two adorable boys with Santa
 And one screaming 22 month old with Santa
 She kept saying after I got her calmed down, "Mommy, I no like Santa !"
Oh well, maybe next year!

No comments: